Hervey Bay Sunset Cruise
Sunset cruise from Hervey Bay.
November - June: Whalesong's Hervey Bay Sunset Cruise - a perfect day to end your day, or begin your evening
Enjoy the relaxing Hervey Bay Sunset cruise whilst the friendly, experiences and COVID-19 safety trained Whalesong crew serve you local seafood and non-seafood delights*. Rest, relax and enjoy.
Book with peace of mind. Our flexible cancellation policy means greater flexibility for you. If you have a change of plans or are not feeling well, just let us know prior to 24 hours before the cruise and you'll receive a full refund.
The Hervey Bay Sunset cruise takes you into the spectacular pristine waterways between Fraser Island and the mainland to look out for our resident dolphins, turtles and dugongs (sea cows) as well as enjoy the vibrant Sunset over Hervey Bay.
Our selection of hot and cold local seafood and non-seafood canapes is served to you on deck, so you don’t miss any of the views. The night continues as we show you the sparkle of the city lights along the 13 kilometres of the Beachfront that is The Charlton Esplanade. We cruise past Hervey Bay’s monumental Urangan Pier and then admire the brilliant glow of the lights that make up the Harbour precinct. All this with your favourite drink in hand. All you need to do is relax and enjoy.
*Please note: this is NOT a dinner cruise. We serve a selection of delicious canapés so is generally sufficient to curb the appetites of most. However, if you're used to a big meal at night, this won't be enough as a dinner for you and we urge you to book at one of the local marina restaurants for dinner afterwards.
We look after everything for you, so all you need to do is board the boat and enjoy the experience....
- 1.5-2 hour cruise in the spectacular pristine waterways between K'gari (Fraser Island) and Hervey Bay (specific destination determined by tides & weather conditions
- Combination of seafood and non-seafood delights:
– Hervey Bay King Prawns
– Mixed Pastries, arancini balls, meatballs
– Fresh Coffin Bay Half Shell Oysters
– Half Shell Hervey Bay Scallops
– Fish bites
– Salmon rolls, vege sticks and dips
– Cheese board
- Complimentary drink on arrival (beer, wine, bubbles, pre-mixed spirits, soft drink, fruit box)
- Additional drinks available at affordable prices at our fully licensed bar onboard
- Filtered water, tea, herbal teas, coffee and milo are available all cruise
- Brief commentary on marine life, K'gari, some local Aboriginal (Butchulla) history
- November – March: 5:30 pm departure, returns approx. 7:00 pm
- April – June: 4:30 pm departure, returns approx. 6:00 pm
Also, if you happen to be in Hervey Bay or visiting Fraser Island between mid-July and late October, make sure you jump on board with us at Whalesong Cruises to see the majestic giants of the sea, the Humpback Whale...the best value whale watching experience Hervey Bay has to offer. You can also sneak in a day trip to K'gari on one of the 4wd day tours. Check out our packages.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. We're happy to help!
Whalesong Cruises - Hervey Bay, Queensland's premium mid-sized, modern, environmentally friendly and multi-functional boat, providing unforgettable boat tour experiences all year round.