Fraser Beach + BBQ Cruise
Your taste of Fraser Island (K'Gari in the native Butchulla language) for 3/4 day.
Fraser Beach & BBQs Cruise – A Taste of K'Gari!
Departs Urangan Boat Harbour at 9.00am and returns at 2.00pm. Group rates available from 10 – 40 people, groups can cruise any day of the week call us to check availability.
Join us aboard Whalesong as we cruise across to Fraser Island, looking for dolphins & turtles as you enjoy our sumptuous Morning Tea. We then drop anchor to allow guests to swim, kayak, fish, walk, play & explore Fraser islands Western Beach & / or Pelican Banks. Specific destination determined by weather & tide.
Fraser Beach & BBQ Cruise Includes:
- 5 hour cruise (often longer)
- Free filtered water, leaf & herbal tea, coffee & milo available on board
- Complimentary morning tea
- BBQ Lunch
- Use of kayaks
- Use of snorkeling gear
- Use of fishing gear and bait
- Tropical fruit platter and cake
- Leaf & herbal tea, coffee & milo (available all cruise)
Aussie BBQ Lunch Includes:
- Quality rib fillet steak
- Aussie beef sausages
- Hervey Bay king prawns
- 3 freshly made salads
- Fresh bread rolls
- Vegetarian or special diets catered for (with adequate notice)
- Single and Double Kayaks
- Fishing gear & bait provided
- Beach cricket, soccer and rugby ball
- Snorkelling gear (limited, you are welcome to bring your own)
- Dolphin, turtle and bird watching
- Whalesong Cruises have always (20 years) used real cups, plates and cutlery (and use recyclable or biodegradable packaging where possible)
- We use fresh local quality produce in our catering.
- Fully licensed and well-stocked bar (no BYO).
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet. Our extra wide decks provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests.
What to Bring:
- Towel, swimmers, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, and camera.
- Feel free to bring your own fishing gear, bait or snorkelling gear.