Exclusive Whalesong Charters
With world heritage listed Fraser Island and the Great Sandy Straights marine park offers pristine waters, natural and unspoilt beaches, abundant wildlife and fantastic fishing. Whalesong makes the perfect mothership for your exclusive charter needs!
Some of the Private Charters we have done:
- 2 weeks cruising the Capricorn Bunker group chartered by the Oceania Project researching the Humpback Whales on their northern migration.
- Over the past 4 years, we have been mother ship and finish boat for the committee on the bay to bay yacht race sleeping up to 15 people and feeding breakfast for up to 30 people.
- An overnight fishing vessel for small numbers. (Up to 10 people)
- We have also done trips from 1 to 7 days, some fishing on board with others using smaller dories to fly or light tackle for mainly pelagic species.
- 2- 7 charters exploring Fraser Island and the Great Sandy Straits.
- Sleeping arrangements for up to 6 people and two crew. Sleeping is in main saloon area using the well-cushioned seats with the backrest taken away.
- 2 large domestic toilets with hot showers – (750l fresh water and 1500l holding tanks for sullage)
- Fully working 240-volt galley, 2 commercial fridges and 1 freezer ,240 volt urn and convection microwave as well as large stainless steel BBQ.
- 5-metre hard bottom inflatable dinghy and 15hp outboard.
- 2 single ocean going kayaks and a double kayak.
- 1 LCD Tv with video and DVD
- Surround sound stereo with speakers throughout the boat.
- 12 and 240-volt power throughout the vessel.
- Wheelchair access to the main saloon, lower deck and toilet.